Monday, January 17, 2011

New Business

Shot by: Mario Sorrenti Model: Joan Smalls

Shot by: Mario Sorrenti Model: Joan Smalls
Shot by: Mario Sorrenti Model: Joan Smalls  

Found this one out of the the wood works but I thought it was cool. I think it is in the new V Discovery Issue.






Just so you guys know I'm alive Iv'e found a couple of editorials to share. I'm excited to see the March issues though even though we're still in January lol.


Fall Winter shows are approaching and I am still obsessed with Spring Summer show of Chanel. the music is hypnotizes you lol. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBI6MCtqYfA



I have a new editorial coming out soon: Can't till its done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog and the Web

A Blast from the Past

A Blast from the Past
Peter Linbergh reference Shot by myself.