Saturday, December 18, 2010

Trendy Parties ooooh.

=This is a short blog I promise. haha.  Anyway I rarely go out ever but some how every time I do I end up at these exclusive shi shi things I never enjoy. I always feel out of place, under dressed, and awkward. But this time I was with a good friend Yen Lin Cai from Wilhemina Models NY. We were nerds the whole night and stayed close to the food :D.  It was private event for Calvin Tran collection ( contestant of Bravo's  The Fashion Show featuring Iman and Issac Mizrahi). I have never seen the show but come to find out Lin (who is probably soo embarassed and bashful that I'm blogging this now) is a model on the show.  Along side a nother good friend I worked with Kanami from Click Model Management NY.
http://www.bravotv.com/the-fashion-show-ultimate-collection/season-2/photos/rate-the-fashion/episode-1-rate-the-fashion

Shot by: Kamollio Bennett "Eclectic Simplicity" Model: Yen Lin Cai Wilhemina Model Management

Shot by: Kamollio Bennett "Eclectic Simplicity" Model: Yen Lin Cai Wilhemina Model Management

Shot by: Kamollio Bennett "Eclectic Simplicity" Model: Yen Lin Cai Wilhemina Model Management

Shot by: Kamollio Bennett "Eclectic Simplicity" Model: Yen Lin Cai Wilhemina Model Management  
P.S Calvin Tran doesn't seem very nice on the show but I he's nice in person. Don't know him well enough but I trust Lin, she's a sweet girl. Any who the show also has Harper’s Bazaar’s Laura Brown will serve as series judge and numerous high profile guess judges through out the season. I think Bravo is really going hard trying to fill the void that was once Project Runway. Anja Rubik is a guess judge in one of the episodes. not to shabby Bravo. I still think Project Runway should have never left Bravo. Why did it leave anyway??? I haven't watched T.V for sooo Long lol. I work too much, who wants to take me on vacation? haha.

Calvin Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog and the Web

A Blast from the Past

A Blast from the Past
Peter Linbergh reference Shot by myself.